So you have an iCloud account and want to switch main email accounts? Signed up for iCloud with an email you no longer use. Whenever you require changing the email address associated with your iCloud account or Apple ID, you can do it with the given feasible steps. You can change iCloud password with the use of browser easily.
To Change your Apple ID from a Browser:
- Go to appleid.apple.com
- Now Sign in your account with your old email address and password
- Now, you will get to see a screen where you have the options to edit various pieces of information
- Under the Account, you’ll see your current email and birthday
- Click Edit on the right side of the screen
- Now you can enter a new email address to use as your Apple ID — you can also add a different email where you wish to receive messages from Apple
To Change the Password from a Browser:
- Go to the Security category and click on the Change Password
- To start the process, you have to answer two of the security questions you chose in the course of opening your Apple account. After answering the questions, you can set a strong password for your account
- Sign out your iCloud account from all of your devices, and sign in again
- Change your iCloud password periodically in order to prevent iCloud password hack
With these easy steps, you can easily reset iCloud email password in less than no time. If you want to change your Apple ID and password from an iOS without a browser, then you have to follow the given series of actions-
To Change your Apple ID from an iPhone without a Browser:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate and tap on iCloud
- Now Click on your Contact Information
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password
- From here, you have the option to change secondary email data as well
To Change your Apple Password from an iPhone without a Browser:
Here are the steps to change your iCloud password without breaking a sweat-
- To begin with, the process, click on the Security
- Now answer two security questions again to access the form.
- Once you have answered both the questions correctly, you can reset a strong password for your account.
- From the same screen, you can change the security questions as well.
With these easy and handy steps, you can change the Email address and password attached to Apple ID and iCloud account. In case you confront any kind of hardship in performing these steps in your browser or iOS, just contact iCloud phone number to acquire an effective help.