The iCloud drive is a storage facility that allows you to save files and data on the cloud storage. You can save any type of files so that you can easily access them from all of your Apple devices. This service is available for the Apple and the windows users. If you have an iCloud account or an Apple ID, then you can easily turn on the iCloud drive on a Mac device. Here, we are providing you with the information which will help you to find how to sync iPhone iCloud or set up iCloud drive on your device.
To Sync this service on the Mac Device, just go through these steps:
- First, you need to open System Preferences on your Mac device,
- Press the iCloud button.
- Tap on the iCloud drive to switch it on.
- You need to activate the iCloud service on all the devices from where you want to access the files on iCloud storage.
To Sync iCloud Service in iOS Devices:
- First, you need to go to the Setting.
- Then, click on the iCloud to activate iCloud drive.
To Sync iCloud for Windows:
- First, you need to open iCloud for windows on your system.
- You need to select Mail, contacts, calendars and Task and then click on the Apply button.
- You’ll view your iCloud mail account in the folder panel located on the left side of the Microsoft Outlook 2007.
To Manage your iCloud Storage and Account Information
- You can easily upgrade your Storage plan in iCloud. You just need to click on the Buy More storage to increase the storage limit.
- To check your available storage, you need to open your iCloud.
- Click on the storage to see how much storage you’re using. To increase the storage space, you need to upgrade your membership to increase the storage.
- You can manage your iCloud storage by upgrading your storage plan or reducing the amount of storage that you’re using. You can also make changes in your Apple ID, you can update your email, mailing address, or other account information.
- You need to open iCloud, press Account details and then click on the Manage Apple ID button to manage the Apple accounts.
This above-mentioned information will definitely help you to set up iCloud on your device. For more information, you can easily make a connection with experts through iCloud customer service number available on the web.